A List Of Term Paper Topics On Management- 10 Best Writing Prompts
A term paper is one of the larger papers that you will be asked to write about in your management program. You will need to ask yourself a question that relates to management and then conduct the research to help you answer it. Your paper will describe in detail the answer to the research question. These papers are usually very lengthy and involved. You will need to back up your paper with solid evidence from credible sources.
The hardest thing is deciding what to write about. Here are some really good topics to write your paper on. You can use these writing prompts to help you develop a strong thesis to write your paper on.
- You have an employee that has been working really slowly and it is affecting the overall production, what can you do to improve their speed?
- You have two employees that can’t seem to get along, how can you get them to work together?
- What are the best ways to get your employee to work like a team?
- What type of leader are you?
- There is a huge sale in your store the next day and two employees called in sick and now you are understaffed. What ways can you increase productivity of your current staff to make up for it?
- When you are hiring new employees, what are the characteristics you look for?
- What advice would you give your new trainee to help her manage your staff?
- What are the qualifications of a good manager and how can someone be one?
- You have just found out an employee has been stealing, what methods do you take now?
- What can you do if you don’t know how to do something?
Using the knowledge that you have learned throughout your studies and through solid research from credible sources, you will write your term paper. You will answer your research question and then give at least three reasons to support your answer. It is a really good idea to make sure that you create an outline to organize your ideas and to make sure that you will be able to write a paper on that topic. You have to make sure that you will be able to meet the page and resource requirement with the topic that you have chosen.